jueves, 27 de mayo de 2010

WELCOME MY BLOG



Hi! My names is Yohanmary but everybody call me yoha. Im from San Fernando de Apure originally. Im 25 years old and I study Social Communication at urbe but I live with my family in Maracaibo. I love music, dancing, go shopping, studying English and Social Comunication talking on the phone with my friends. I like rice with rice with chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs and pizza. and love my family and sahred with them all the time, my friends my country. I hate onions, smoking, listening rock, violence, injustice, getting up early on the weekend. I love go out with my friends. My dreams is to travel around the world visit España and Argentina. of course I want to graduate .... Id love to work in a television channel.
My opinion about English I love to learm new language., I think English is very important, because is very useful in our jobs in future. I can write and speak english very well but i need to practice more.
Reflection: Sincerity is not only in words, but also demostrated through our attitudes.
Signature motto: The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario